This product is delivered by download. We have an excellent relationship with IRCAMLab and should receive the license code to complete your order within 24 hours. However, if you're ordering after 6:00PM PT weekdays or on weekends, we'll process your order the next business day.
IRCAMLab TS2 Time Stretch Audio Editor for Mac PC eLlicense
IrcamLAB TS2 sets a new standard in digital audio editing. It is a powerful audio toolbox application for professionals to edit or magically transform, time-stretch and manipulate audio files.
TS2 has been re-designed from scratch thanks to the amazing feedback and requests collected by users over the years. It processes an accurate real-time sonogram display and handles full automation over the "Master Module" with multi-format plug-in insertion.
As a full mono/stereo audio editor. TS2 can edit any audio regions (Copy, Cut, Paste), transpose, "Transient Design", and offer remix, extensive mastering capabilities and much more with unprecedented accuracy.
The TS2 application is a comprehensive suite of tools focused on the acclaimed SuperVP Engine to process complex audio editing tasks that includes full automation of parameters such as; Pitch, Transposition, Time Stretching, Remix Noise, Sinus & Transient. TS2 also supports the hosting of 3rd party external VST/AU effects from plug-in manufacturers.
Post-production professionals, audio engineers, sound designers, musicians and video editors alike use TS2 to transform recordings into production-ready audio files.
- Full Audio Editing Capabilities
- Copy, Cut, Paste, Loop functions on Audio Regions
- Full Automation over the SuperVP™ engine
- Individual Volume Control with Fade In & Out
- Multi Regions Editing with Cross-fades
- Unlimited Undo's
- Multiple Audio Files Management
- Multiple Documents
- Multi Ruler Control (time, second)
- Loop and Tempo Calculator
- Multi Windows and Multi-Screen Visualization
- Real-Time Sonogram View
- Export of Audio and Command Lines
- Multi-format VST2, VST3 and AU plug-in insertion
- And Much More...
Operating Systems Requirements :