This product is delivered by download. We have an excellent relationship with Reveal Sound and should receive the license code to complete your order within 24 hours. However, if you're ordering after 6:00PM PDT weekdays or on weekends, we'll process your order the next business day.
Reveal Sound Spire Mac Windows Synthesizer eLicense
ANALOG / DIGITAL Superiority
Spire - the combination of best opportunities of software and hardware synthesizers
Dash Berlin, Hardwell, Armin van Buuren, Dada Life, Ferry Corsten, M.I.K.E. Push, Fred Baker and many others love this synth.
Here's why it's got four multimode polymorphing oscillators, a unison engine with nine voices per oscillator, two great-sounding multimode filters, flexible modulation options, an advanced arpeggiator and step sequencer, a multiband compressor, and a prolific FX processor.
Jordy Dazz's "go to synth" is a polyphonic virtual instrument with the best of analog and digital hardware and software synthesis. Don't have the time to program that killer sound? Use one of Spire's 800+ killer presets filled with intricate bass sequences, arpeggios, fat, leads, smooth pads, plucks, drums, effects, and more. You'll end up like Scott Yahney saying "Spire just sounds amazing..............fat & in your face & everything in between..5 stars !!!"
- 4 multimode polymorphing oscillators
- Unison engine with 9 voices per oscillator
- 2 great-sounding multimode filters
- Flexible modulation options
- 4 macros, 4 envelopes, 4 LFOs with morphing shapes
- 15 matrix slots each with 2 sources and 4 targets
- Advanced arpeggiator and step sequencer
- Multiband compressor
- Onboard effects processor
- Over 800 killer factory presets
- Looks great on Retina Devices: UI Scaling 100%, 150%, 200% for greater comfort.
- Modern powerful CPU
- Windows 7/8/10 or macOS X 10.8 or higher
- Recommend using a 64-bit version of Spire ( 32-bit version aslo provided)
- Compatible host software: Steinberg Cubase, Apple Logic Pro, Presonus Studio One, Reaper, Ableton Live, Bitwig, Pro Tools 10 or higher