This used item is in good condition with original box, manuals, software and cables
Tape 2 PC is a revolutionary tape deck that plays and records tapes, with a twist: it turns your music into MP3s*! Tape 2 PC has a convenient USB connection so you can plug into your Mac or PC.
Just plug Tape 2 PC into your computer using the provided USB cable, install the software and start converting your music. Easily transfer your music to your iPod or other MP3* player, or record it to CD.
Tape 2 PC includes oftware, which helps you import your music It's the most hassle-free way to convert your entire music library.
When you're finished archiving your cassettes to your computer, Tape 2 PC can connect to your stereo system using standard RCA cables for convenient cassette listening in your living room, garage, or wherever your stereo system resides.
Upgrading your favorite recordings has never been easier.
- Dual-Dubbing cassette deck makes coping cassettes easy.
- Dual-dubbing cassette deck lets you convert cassette tape audio to CD or MP3 formats
- Metal and chromium-dioxide (CrO2) tape selector accommodates a variety of cassette types
- USB connectivity; plug-and-play design — no drivers required
- Audacity recording software (PC and Mac) and EZ Tape Converter recording software (PC only) for simple audio conversion
- PC and Mac compatible
- System requirements: Windows XP or Vista; Mac OS 9 or later; available USB port
- Includes USB cable and stereo RCA cable
Ion website has free downloadable software for Window 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 as well as Mac OSX10.4-11.