This product is delivered by download. We have an excellent relationship with 2nd Sense Audio and should receive the license code to complete your order within 24 hours. However, if you're ordering after 6:00PM PT weekdays or on weekends, we'll process your order the next business day. Once the licensed is emailed there is no refund or return. This is due to copyright laws.
2nd Sense Audio Wiggle Mac Pc Dynamic Waveshaping Synthesizer
2nd Sense Audio WIGGLE, is a synth plug-in or stand alone synth aimed to assist electronic musician in creating expressive sounds with its distinctive dynamic waveshaping engine and intuitive user interface.
Wiggle offers expressive sound through 4 powerful sound generators allowing users to directly manipulate and automate the wavetable, to be used with waveshaping, phase distortion and randomization tools. It also delivers flexible modulations (with 8 free drawing LFO/Envelope and 4 specialized modulators), a powerful morphing feature, intuitive FM mode and a versatile step sequencer, as well as convenient sampling with an internal recording function.
- Control points – Wiggle has 4 operators, and each operator’s wavetable can be dynamically customized by its 4 control points. Each control point has its independent built-in LFO. All these build the basic character of a sound.
- Other synthesis possibilities with free-drawing Phase Distortion curve, FM (Frequency Modulation) and Morphing.
- Color coded FM Matrix – The FM Matrix indicates the modulator/carrier relationship between the operators using color-coded knobs.
- Modulations – 8 free drawing LFO/Envelope, 8 step-based and 4 specialized modulators can be drag-and-dropped onto most of the synth parameters.
- Morph pad – Morphing between 4 variations of a preset captured on the Morph Pad multiplies the degree of sonic expressiveness. You can also draw an arbitrary path to automate the morph process.
- Built-in effects – 7 built-in effects can also be modulated and make a Wiggle sound more interesting. 4 Operators could go through duo multi-mode filter parallel.
- Step sequencer – The sequencer offers you precise control over each step for creating musical pattern with human feel. The resulting sequence can be dragged out as a MIDI file.
- Built-in recorder – A simple built-in recorder allows to quickly sample a soundtweaking process. The resulting audio can be dragged out as a wave file.
- Retina ready – High resolution images of the user interface are prepared for better viewing experience on Retina displays.
- Interactive guide – A short interactive tutorial walks you through the basic functions of Wiggle upon its first launch.
- Compatibility – VST, AU, AAX, Standalone, Windows / Mac OS X, 32 bit / 64 bit supported
- Windows 7, 8, & 10
- Mac OS X 10.6. 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 & 10.11
DAW Plugin Requirements
- VST 2.4 (32/64 bit)
- AU (32/64 bit)
- AAX (32/64 bit) compatible with Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12