This product is delivered by download. We have an excellent relationship with n-Track and should receive the license code to complete your order within 24 hours. However, if you're ordering after 6:00PM PT weekdays or on weekends, we'll process your order the next business day.
n-Track Studio EX
Recording & mixing
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- VST, VST3, DirectX (Windows), AU (Mac) and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
- Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can "program" fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
- Live input processing allows to process with plug-ins live signals. Record the 'dry' (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later - i.e. play a guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording
n-Track is available for the following plaftorms:
- Mac OSX
- iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch)
Exchange recordings between desktop and mobile versions of n-Track. Record a song on your iPad on the go and then import it on your Windows or Mac computer for detailed editing and mixing.
n-Track is available in the following languages:
Soundcards & audio interfaces
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz
- Compatible with Asio, WaveRT, WDM, DirectSound and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
- Multichannel soundcards or more than one soundcard are supported: you can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channels has its own master channel effects and volume control
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module
- Supports third party DirectX, VST 2.x, VST 3 and ReWire plug-ins
- Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
- Supports ReWire technology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track's own channels
- Imports and exports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
- Imports and exports EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs
- Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
- Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
- Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
- Once finished recording the whole song, you can mixdown all the tracks into a single wav file and to use it to record an audio CD track using a CD recorder or to distribute the song via internet using the built-in mp3 encoder
Use your 32 bit plugins and instruments in the 64 bit version of n-Track.
Works with VST, VST3, DirectX (Windows) and AU (Mac) plugins and instruments.
Sandbox plugins or instruments in a separate process: if a plugin crashes n-Track doesn't, and you don't risk losing your work
No more gaps in audio playback when the song reaches the end of the loop interval, loop a measure and play along
n-Track Drums 2.0
Redesigned user interface, new effects, new library
Timeline can now show master, aux, group and instrument channels, avoid to edit envelopes on top of unrelated tracks
Improved compatibility with VST3 and VST2.x plugins.
Quicker, smaller installer, doesn't require to uninstall before reinstalling
nEfx Compressor with side-chain input
nEfx Tube distortion plugin
Many other improvements and bug fixes
n-Track Studio specifications
- Available in 32 bit and 64 bit (x64) versions.
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Mac OS X 10.10.x (Yosemite)
- Mac OS X 10.9.x (Mavericks)
- Mac OS X 10.8.x (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7.x (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x (Snow Leopard)
- Windows Server 2003/2008
- Windows 2000
- iOS 4.0 and later (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)