This product is delivered by download. We have an excellent relationship with Qup Arts and should receive the license code to complete your order within 24 hours. However, if you're ordering after 6:00PM PDT weekdays or on weekends, we'll process your order the next business day.
California Keys™ for Kontakt Player
Fully NKS compatible.
They recorded the finest instruments on the planet for this suite of instruments for professional keyboardists and composers. The Fazioli 10ft grand was recorded in a Studio Bau:ton designed studio, CounterPoint Studios in SLC, Utah. They recorded this magnificent instrument in surround with 11 channels of mics. The piano is presented in stereo and surround. You'll find these instruments extremely playable and inspiring.
There has never been a sampled piano that you can play this softly. They programmed and designed these instruments for maximum expressivity and playability to fit every style of playing. You’ll find the dashboard accessed microphone control allows you to customize the piano for virtually any musical application and sound type. They placed mics over the hammers, under the piano, 2 matched pairs of Earthworks room mics at both ends of the room as well as a classical ORTF, 2 side mic configuration to the right of the player.
The set of vintage keyboards were meticulously recorded at a private studio in Topanga Canyon, in the Santa Monica Mountains of Southern California. This stunning collection of lovingly restored vintage keyboards includes Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Vox, Farfisa and Hammond organs. These keyboards were played by Arlan Oscar Schierbaum. The instruments are part of a collection curated by Arlan and carefully restored by master keyboard technician Ken Rich of Los Angeles. California. They recorded at the highest resolution to capture the character and uniqueness of each instrument, 192khz/24bit into a pro tools HD system. The collection is delivered in 24bit 44k and comprises about 8000 samples for approximately 40 Gigabytes.
California Keys is sold as a download. System requirements are Kontakt 5.5 full version or the Kontakt Free Player. California Keys will easily load into the Kontakt Player and Kontakt 5.5 Full Version. NKS Komplete Kontrol functionality programming allows you to browse and control real time parameters such as mic levels, tone, reverb, ADSR and much more. The Kontakt script and dashboard they’ve developed features quick visual access to dial in velocity curve, filter, ADSR, several reverb choices, mic level with panning and tone to brighten or darken the instruments.
The instruments can be configured in many different ways to suit your playing style and genre.
- 7 great instruments in 1 library
- Well recorded and scripted set of Vintage Keyboards
- Amazing piano dynamics captured with 10 microphone channels
- 5.1 and 7,1 Surround Sound NKIs for the Fazioli Grand piano
- Intuitive interface that is consistent across all of the instruments in the library
- Library size is 40 GB. The entire library is comprised of 8,000 24 bit/44KHz samples recorded at 192 KHz/24 bit
- Includes Kontakt Player software and will also work with the full version of Kontakt 5 or higher.
- NKS is fully implemented providing support for Native Instruments Kontrol keyboards.
- Vintage keyboards from the private collection of Arlan Oscar Schierbaum were restored by L.A. tech wiz Ken Rich and were recorded in a private studio in Topanga Canyon, California. Along with Doug Morton; Engineering was done by Robert Abeyta and Programming & Scripting were done by Michael Scott.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS for Native Instruments Kontakt 5 Player
- Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update), i5. Mac OS X (64-bit only)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- SUPPORTED INTERFACES: Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX.