This product is delivered by download. We have an excellent relationship with FXpansion and should receive the license code to complete your order within 24 hours. However, if you're ordering after 6:00PM PT weekdays or on weekends, we'll process your order the next business day. Once the code is emailed to you, there's no refunds or returns. This is due to copyright laws.
This is an upgrade for Geist 1 users only. The upgrade serial requires a Geist 1 serial to complete authorisation.
Geist 2: Next-Generation Beat Production System
Equally at home as a triggered sample player, loop machine, performance beatbox, production station, or all of these at once, so you can approach beat making your way.
Geist2 is a streamlined environment for beat creation and sound sculpting that provides instant inspiration and new ideas for your productions. It combines deep sample manipulation, arrangement and modulation capabilities for an intuitive and fast workflow. Geist2 is designed so that nothing gets in the way of your creativity.
Geist2 allows you to load samples or record direct to 64 pads, slice loops, intuitively sequence beats and manipulate your sounds with unprecedented speed. Trigger scenes and retro-capture performances to take the pressure out of the recording process.Create evolving polyrhythmic beats with individual track lengths, event probability and the new TransMod modulation system.Reworked vector interface can be resized, rescaled and reconfigured to your needs.Circuit-modelled filters, new effects, loop point modulation, 64 pads for slicing longer loops and much more. Geist2 includes vintage sampler emulation mode for authentic old-school crunch. Plus there's quality sounds and loops to inspire your creativity.
- Sampling rhythm production environment
- Streamlined slicing, sampling & resampling
- Use existing samples or record in direct to 64 pads
- Dirac3 (TM) time-stretch/pitch-shift
- New algorithms from Bloom and Maul
- Zynaptiq ZTX time-stretch/pitch-shift
- Powerful full-featured slicing and detection/classification
- 30 effect types inc. DCAM circuit-modeled filters/dynamics/drive & Overloud Breverb algorithms
- Pattern sequencing
- Scene switching
- Integrated song mode
- Real-time record & retro capture
- Step-automation for parameters
- Intuitive and powerful browser
- Full MIDI and audio export
- Real-time record & retro capture
- Powerful sample layering and sculpting
- Intuitive TransMod modulation
- Parameter step-automation
- Retina/4K-compatible scalable interface
- Exclusive sounds and presets from Goldbaby, Groove Criminals, Armin Van Buuren, D. Ramirez, Dom Kane, KJ Sawka, portion control and more
- Sound library by Splice Sounds
- AAX (64-bit only), 32/64-bit VST, AU and Standalone versions.
Geist2: sample, slice, modulate, sequence, arrange, transform
Geist2's sampler makes capturing your own samples fun again. Whether recording multiple loops or threshold-based single hits, the integrated browser and ability to record directly to pads provides an intuitive environment for building your perfect kit.
The integrated slicer allows fast, non-destructive chopping of beats with automatic pattern extraction. Drag and drop MIDI and audio export makes it a breeze to create custom loops.
The TransMod modulation system lets you automate any parameter with interacting modulators like LFOs, step-sequencers, envelopes, maths functions and macro controls to morph and evolve your sounds in new and creative ways.
Each of Geist2’s 8 engines features a 64-track sequencer with 24 pattern memories - all with individual track lengths. Also included are event probability, micro-timing shifts for ‘off-the-grid’ organic grooves, and parameter step-automation for adding new dimensions to your beats.
Build complex, evolving arrangements is easy and fun; record scene changes live or just start playing - and capture it all afterwards with retro record.
Geist2's sampling and effects engine can twist your sounds into new forms. Layer samples with individual filters and effects, use crossfaded loop point modulation and Zynaptiq ZTX timestretch for new textures. New effects include:
- Bloom and Maul algorithms
- Low-fidelity DAC modelling
- High-quality reverb
- Frequency shifting
- Granular freezing
- Classic DCAM compression
- Filters and drive.
- Windows 7 SP1 and above (Windows)
- OSX 10.9 or above (Mac)
- Intel i3 or greater (recommended
- 4GB DDR2 RAM (minimum)
- Directx 9+